Rock Door Approved Installer
Established in 1996, Rockdoor has been instrumental in the development of the ‘composite door’ and has carved out an enviable reputation as the leading name in the industry, often asked for by name!
Benefits of dealing with a Rock Door Installer
■ 10 year guarantee for white door sash, outerframe frame & double glazed unit.
■ 10 year guarantee for woodgrain or coloured door sash, outerframe frame & double glazed unit for the Ultimate Series, 5 years for the Elite & Select Series.
■ 5 year guarantee sideframe & sideframe glass.
■ * 5 year guarantee for locking mechanisms.
■ 1 year guarantee for all door furniture.
Benefits of dealing with a Freefoam Installer
- Freefoam can offer homeowners access to a range of Freefoam Registered Installers who are independent professionals backed by years of experience.
- Roofline experts who know the Freefoam product range and are familiar with new innovations can advise on how best to get roofline replaced or installed for the first time.
- Only Freefoam Registered Installers can offer the extended 50 Year Lifetime Guarantee.
Benefits of dealing with a Company with Public Liability
- Public liability insurance protects me as a company should the worse thing happen when working on your property.
- Take peace of mind we are covered, this is a essential part of my business and which separates cowboys from proper companies like mine.
- The minimum amount of cover provided by this policy is no less than 5 million which is above the industry standard.
Benefits of dealing with a Company that has joined a governing body like Certass –
- Certass was established in 2006 and is now one of the largest and widely recognised bodies in the double glazing industry.
- Certass fully vet and assess all their members in order to ensure that when you have double glazing installed by a Certass member, all current building regulations are adhered to.
- Any workmen which are a part of this competent person scheme must be fully trained and meet the strict criteria which is set by local authorities.
- When you choose a Certass registered installer, you can expect a very high standard of workmanship.
1. Deposit Protection
2. A 10 Year Guarantee
3. An offer of an insurance poilicy to cover the 10 Year Guarantee
4. Registration of your new double glazing with the relevant Local Authority
The Guild Of Master Craftsmen
Benefits of dealing with a Company that is a member Of The Guild Of Master Craftsmen
A sign of Quality
The Guild of Master Craftsmen continues a long established tradition of bringing together skilled artisans engaged in a trade, craft or profession in order to safeguard the interests of the public and ensure they receive a premium service from recommended tradesmen. Rogue tradesmen and shoddy workmanship can be hard to spot when you are meeting a supplier for the first time, and without seeing their credentials you may be putting yourself at risk. The Guild of Master Craftsmen provides the public with skilled, local tradesmen you know you can trust.
Look for the Guild emblem – a sign of quality – which can only be used by accredited members of The Guild of Master Craftsmen. All Guild members are thoroughly assessed to earn the right to be called master craftsmen. Once accepted into membership, they are required to maintain and uphold the Guild’s stringent professional criteria. In the event of any dispute between customer and tradesman, The Guild of Master Craftsmen has an effective, proven procedure for conciliation.
So, if you see the Guild emblem you can be sure that you will be working with a rated, trusted tradesman that is highly skilled, reliable and accountable.
To get started, search the Guild’s database of members today at www.findacraftsman.com.